- Read More
- Module Table
PaySecure Web Hosted
PaySecure Web Hosted allows customers to make secure and reliable credit card payments for a variety of products and services via the Internet using their Web Browser.
PaySecure Web Hosted requires no data passing with the merchant’s website, it is a standalone payments website hosted and managed at CommSecure’s secure data centres. Customers enter their payment details (eg: Invoice Number, amount, credit card details) directly into the PaySecure Web Hosted pages. Information collected is validated and passed through to the banks in real-time via the PaySecure gateway.
The PaySecure Web Hosted website has a dedicated area on the page to allow merchants to apply their own branding through the supply of a HTML banner.
PaySecure Web Hosted is ideally suited to merchants wishing to offer credit card payments online for pre-purchased goods or services where an invoice is sent to the customer.
- The customer goes to the merchant’s website to make a payment against an invoice. From the merchant website, the customer is directed to the payments page residing at CommSecure
- Customer enters payment details including invoice number, amount and credit card details into the PaySecure Web Hosted page
- Payment details entered may be validated against a check digit routine prior to submission to the PaySecure Payments gateway. If information provided is valid, a confirmation page is displayed to prompt payment confirmation from the customer
- Upon customer confirmation, payment request is submitted to the bank for processing
- A response page is displayed to the customer of the result of the payments processing.