PaySecure has been designed as a secure payments gateway to facilitate electronic payments for credit card and direct debit.
It supports merchant acquiring through all major Australian banks eg Westpac, ANZ, NAB, Commonwealth and St George Bank and can process all major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
Using military-strength encryption technology, PaySecure ensures tight security - an essential safeguard for online transactions. The service also uses a fault-tolerant architecture to enable rapid data re-routing in the case of individual equipment failure, while also using duplicate site locations to save data in the event of a major disaster.
- Secure data centre to DSD ASCI-33 standard
- Multi-server hardware architecture
- Dynamic bank switching
- Real-time and Batch credit card processing
- Online direct payments processing
- Supports merchant acquiring through major Australian banks
- Accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Diners
- Support for Verified by VISA and CVV2 verification
- Merchant online access to payments reporting
- Payments report in various formats including CSV and BPAY
- 24 x 7 system monitoring and management
- PaySecure gateway housed in dual data centres
By offering electronic payments, merchants can reduce the cost of receipting by encouraging customers to opt for lower cost electronic channels rather than the traditional and more costly methods such as cheques or over-the-counter processing.
Electronic payments processing generally means that funds are available to the merchant the next business day. This potentially can improve cash flow and reduce cost of manual payments reconciliation. A comprehensive set of reports will allow merchants to reconcile payment results into their back-office accounting system.
Choice of Solution Modules
PaySecure is offered as a flexible range of solution modules suitable for a wide range of business applications. This can be an interactive checkout page for a merchant’s online shopping cart (PaySecure Checkout), a file based processor for regular account payments processing (PaySecure Batch), a programmatic SSL connection for backoffice systems interaction (PaySecure Direct), or a fully developed payments website hosted and managed by CommSecure at one of its secure data centres (PaySecure Web Hosted).