Making phone payments as easy as possible
IVRSecure is a fully integrated phone and payment management solution that provides an easy and convenient way to accept bill payments.
In today’s busy world, it’s easy to neglect paying those mounting bills. By using IVRSecure, companies can offer an easy and convenient payment facility that their customers can access anywhere and at any time simply using a telephone.
IVRSecure is an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) phone payment service managed by CommSecure. The facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing continuous availability of service.
- Professional announcer voice recording, including company name
- Dedicated phone number
- Supports thousands of calls per hour and over 50 simultaneous calls
- BPAY check digit validation on payment identifer
- Integrated real-time credit card payment
- Integrated surcharging to payment amount
- Real-time receipt playback to caller
- Supports merchant acquiring through major Australian banks
- Accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners
- Payments report in various formats including CSV and BPAY formats
- 24 x 7 system monitoring and management
- Payments gateway housed in dual data centres
No investment in infrastructure
IVRSecure enables companies to extend their existing payments receipting to a widely available phone based channel without the need to invest in new systems and infrastructure.
The IVR facility can accept thousands of calls per hour. Each call resulting in a payment is automatically passed onto the CommSecure payments gateway for real-time credit card processing.
With IVRSecure, a professional announcer is used for all voice recordings, this includes the recording of the company name. Companies can choose from one of the standard voice prompts or have a special recording and call flow customised.
By offering IVR payments, companies can reduce the cost of receipting by encouraging customers to opt for lower cost electronic channels rather than the traditional and more costly methods of cheques or over-the-counter processing. Electronic payments processing generally means that funds are available to the merchant the next business day. This potentially can improve cash flow and reduce cost of manual payments reconciliation.