Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) Solutions
EBPP makes it possible for your customers to view and pay bills via the Internet using online payment gateways which interface directly with the Australian electronic banking systems.
The world is moving inexorably online and the cost savings to be made from on-line billing and payments are extremely attractive to large volume billing organisations. E-bills typically cost a fraction of paper bills to produce with further savings to be derived from the use of electronic payments.
E-billing and payment solutions such as those provided by CommSecure not only boost efficiency, drive down costs and enhance customer service, but they also reduce the negative impact of paper bill production on the environment.
Financial institutions, utilities and telecommunications companies are just some of the organisations moving to adopt EBPP, and CommSecure expects to see one in five bills being received and accessed electronically in Australia within 2-3 years.
Complete end-to-end solution
When it comes to EBPP, CommSecure has one of the most secure and feature-rich suites of electronic billing, payment and reconciliation solutions on the market today.
CommSecure's EBPP offering encompasses:
- Bill generation - the creation of an electronic bill in PDF or HTML form
- Bill presentation - presentation of electronic bills through Internet Banking (BPAY View) or a Biller branded web portal
- Online payment - online payment of bill via credit card or direct debit (including management of DDR forms)
- Telephone payment - IVR (interactive voice response) credit card payment
- Payments aggregation - Aggregation of all payment channels (including online, IVR, cheque/locked box, BPAY, etc.)
- Bill reconciliation - automatic matching of payments against bills
- Bill archival - online storage of bills for access by Biller call centre staff or customers
This suite of integrated products allows the biller to choose between delivery via their own branded website and/or Internet Banking, using BPAY View®. Importantly, the service is also bank independent with gateways to all major Australian banks and credit card companies.
What does this mean for your business?
- Reduced costs
- Improved cash flow through faster turnaround in bill delivery and payment
- Increased customer loyalty and satisfaction
- More streamlined processes
- More dynamic and interactive marketing capabilities
- Reduced risk - capital and operational
What does this mean for your customers?
- Increased convenience and flexibility
- More control
- Promotes self service
- Access to bill information 24 hours a day
CommSecure's own analysis shows that migrating consumers to electronic delivery of bills and lower cost payment methods generates a potential saving of 50% over the cost of traditional paper billing and payment methods.
WOW! What could this mean for your business in terms of dollars saved?...